Our growth as Sisters of Providence is a lifelong process by which we strive for an ever-deepening response to the grace of our vocation. As we grow in awareness of our call to religious life, we are challenged to take personal responsibility for integrating our physical, emotional and spiritual growth, while balancing prayer, exercise, rest, play, and work in a ministry that reflects our qualifications and aptitudes.
- Sister Barbara Thiffault
Process of Membership Committee
- Sister Pauline Lally – On-going education/formation for all Sisters and Associates
- Sister Barbara Thiffault – Contact for the Committee
- Sister Lucy Kearney – Committee Member
- Regina Lannon, Providence Associate – Providence Associate Liaison
- Sister Frances O’Brien – Council Liaison
Inter-Congregational Vocation Committee
This Committee is excited by the interest expressed in possible future vocation fairs/events in various areas of the archdiocese.
Diocesan Vocation Committee
Representatives from the Youth Ministry Office for the Archdiocese of Kingston and from the Algonquin and Lakeshore Catholic District School Board on this committee continue to bring hope and support in the promotion of a ‘vocation culture’ in our Archdiocese.
The Providence Mission in Peru
Our two Sisters in Peru are picking up the challenge of promoting vocations to religious life in their reality.
Articles of Interest
- Change in Age for New Vocations Nothing to Fear by Joan Chittister
- The Story of a Woman Discerning a Call to Religious Life Today by Diane Brown
Your insights are welcomed. Please respond to email@example.com