Providence Pages showcases the mission of the Sisters of Providence of St. Vincent de Paul, a congregation of Catholic religious women based out of Kingston, Ontario. It comes out three times a year. CLICK THE IMAGE to read online. Or, download here.
In this issue:
- St. Vincent de Paul Hospital in Brockville was transferred to the Marguerita Residence Corporation.
- History of the St. Vincent de Paul Hospital in Brockville.
- Teaching during COVID-19 in Peru.
- Associates plan for autonomous future.
- Providence Event 2021
- Justice, Peace, and Integrity of Creation News
- and more!
Sister Mary of the Sacred Heart was born in Wicklow County, Ireland, September 20, 1839 of worthy Catholic parents. Her family, whose name was Byrne, emigrated while she was still young and took up their residence in Quebec. There she lived for some years, the joy and...