On May 18, 1935, Sister Mary Priscilla (Mary Kavanagh) passed to her eternal reward at the House of Providence, Kingston.
After her profession Sister was engaged in the different works of the Institute, spending several years in the direct services of the poor. She also spent some years in the care of the orphans at St. Mary’s of the Lake, a work for which she had a special attraction and fitness. She had quiet retiring disposition, was most prayerful, and a patient suffered to the end. Her lingering illness gave her ample opportunity of practicing virtue and gaining merit for heaven.