BY VERONICA STIENBURG, ARCHIVIST
The Printing Room Museum closed this fall. The Printing Room operated as a functioning print shop from 1898 to 1989. Over the course of its history the printing room produced two magazines, congregational materials, and commercial work, such as municipal election flyers and posters. Here are a few from our collection – including some with the printer’s notations on them.