Our Centre is smoke free and we strive to maintain a scent-free environment.
- There are two modern meeting rooms on the upper level. The larger can accommodate 100 persons while the smaller has comfortable seating for 60.
- A bright refreshment area nearby provides coffee, a variety of teas and other hot beverages, juices, crackers and cookies. Filtered drinking water is available from the cooler.
- Across from the reception area is our bookstore, a collaborative ministry with the Anglican Church Book Room. You can choose from a fine selection of spiritual books, CD’s and tapes. Payment to the Bookstore can be made by cash, cheque or credit card.
- A lower meeting and relaxing area with tables, chairs, and sofas can accommodate up to 80 persons. It can be divided into 3 smaller rooms. Our library, craft materials and a fitness area are available in this location. Adjoining it is a kitchenette.
- Just outside the entrance to this lower common area is the foyer with a restful flowing fountain. Comfortable seating invites our guests to relax in the peaceful setting
Second Floor Level
- A small lounge area with a stereo system and a prayer room are also located on this level.
- The grounds encompass 33 acres of green space, trees and flowering gardens. There is a gazebo with lawn chairs and an outdoor labyrinth.
- Guests at the Centre are welcome to spend quiet time in the beautiful chapel of Mary Mother of Compassion situated in the Motherhouse.
- Eucharist is normally celebrated in this chapel at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday to Friday. Sunday Eucharist is celebrated at 10:00 a.m.