- Tue Jun 23, 2020 to Tue Jun 30, 2020 daily
- Start Time:
- 6:30 PM
Register by Tuesday, June 9, $495 or $75/day
A $35 non-refundable deposit must accompany your request in order to secure your registration. Unless advised otherwise, you may pay the balance when you arrive.
Tues June 23, 6:30pm – Tues June 30, 1:15pm
>Arrival 2-4pm; supper 5pm; Opening Session 6:30pm
"As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion..." Col. 3.12
Based on Joyce Rupp's recent book - Boundless Compassion, the retreat will include presentations, communal prayer, small group dialogue and personal reflection time. Utilizing the four seeds of Compassion, we will be invited to:
- deepen our understanding of compassion
- gather insights from various dimensions
- become a more compassionate presence
- practice compassionate listening
The retreat weekend is open to persons from all faith traditions. Facilitator Jeannette Filthaut SP will open for us how compassion can become our way of life - for self, others, suffering, marginalized and creation.
Facilitator: Jeannette Filthaut, SP
- Providence Spirituality Centre
- 1200 Princess St.
- Postal Code:
- K7M 3C9
- PSC Team
- Register and info: 613-542-8826
- Ticket Cost:
- $495 or $75/day